Sunday, April 15, 2012

AutoXray AX2500 BEST EVER!

AutoXray AX2500 BEST EVER!
Hello. i have been a driveway mechanic for years. tuneups, oil changes, simple maintaining and repairs. for years i hated getting into newer cars because of obd-I and obd-II trouble codes . This meant paying almost 80 bucks for a diagnostic which meant a guy plugs a computer into my car and presses a button . yeah a lot of work. so i wanted a scanner of my own to do just that BEFORE i heard the "mechanics" tell me something i didn't know. The AX2500 is easy to use and comes pre-loaded with everything you need for obd-I and obd-II . no guessing anymore it tells you just what you need and can clear codes on certain vehicles and that resets check engine light. The menu is easy to follow and once you tell it what type of system and vehicle you are checking its simple to pull trouble codes, and system data and then you know just what is going on under your hood. A lot of shops have not been honest.my 1998 buick regal gs sedan has not had any trouble codes in 5 years, but my 1989 buick t-type coupe was giving me a check engine light soon after a different repair. some shops don't want to even bother, so i decided i needed to get the cheapest but most useful feature filled scanner i needed. it told me i needed a cam sensor in about 5 seconds. i find this tool invaluable with these computer cars and it has already paid for itself. i recommend if you want to be sure when you walk into a repair shop your not ripped off, or you do your own driveway repairs. you cant go wrong. amazon delivered it super quick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment